RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR

Written on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 2:41 PM

TO
Human Resources Department
PARK REGIS ,KUTA ,BALI
Jl ;Raya Kuta
Dear Sir / Madam
According to the advertisement in internet about there is available job vacancy in your establishment herewith I would like to apply for that position of RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
My name : I Gede Gara, I have passed from DI Pariwisata ( P4B ) Renon Denpasar and also I have job experience at Hotel Prawita ( July 1994 up to February 2006 ) and I have job experience at The Oasis Hotel since January 31, 2006 up to date as Senior Waiter and bartender
As references please find my curriculum vitae and other relevant detail
Finally I would like to thank you very much for your kinds and help me to considered my application later
I would be very grateful if you invite me to be coming for an interview
Denpasar, march 12 ,2013
Truly yours,
( I Gede Gara )
( Hp 081338644115 )
(085738684099)

0 comments:

Post a Comment