ADMIN - ALL

Written on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 2:36 PM

Jobs Descriptions:
Bali, August 21, 2013
Sincere,
Attn: Human Resources Director

Dear Mr./Mrs.
I am seeing your fast growing organization and I heard that your company offered some new position, so I would like to apply for Educational staff or Marketing Communication position.
My name is Errika Vita Yunissa, I am fresh graduate from Food Production Management at National Hospitality Institute. I have had a six-month job training experience at Mercure Hotel and Palm Resort, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I have an excellent health, willing to work, fast learning, high motivation, honest, open minded, and work well with others. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services would be an asset to your company.
Enclosed is my resume, which indicates in some detail my trainings and experiences. I sincerely hope that my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration.
Thank you for your kind attention, and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
yours,
Errika Vita Yunissa


How to Apply?
erika.vita@ymail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment